Open Service Positions at RSC
GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGIONAL SERVICE COMMITTEE
Elections were held at our June 2021 RSC meeting. RSC Chair and Phone Line Chair were filled. The following position remains open:
Advisory Board Committee (ABC) Secretary
- Suggested minimum three (3) years clean time.
- Prior NA service experience on the group, area, and regional levels.
- Time and resources necessary to fulfill the commitment.
- Sound understanding of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, Twelve Concepts, and the Guide to Local Services.
- Business or organizational experience outside of NA.
- Basic clerical or office skills.
- Free from any theft related felony convictions for the past five (5) years.
- Conduct ABC meetings in the absence of the Chair and Co-chair.
- Keep accurate minutes of ABC meetings and distribute them to participants.
- Keep corporate archives of all RSC and former RSO minutes, corporate correspondence and files, audio recordings of meetings, copies of the Articles of
- Incorporation, bylaws, policies and procedures, and employee files. The archive shall be maintained at the principal office of GPRS, Inc.
- Bear the Corporate Seal.
- Exercise all other powers or duties granted by the RCMs.