All of the efforts of Narcotics Anonymous are inspired by the primary purpose of our groups. Upon this common ground we stand committed.
Every addict in the world has the chance to experience our message in his or her own language and culture and find the opportunity for a new way of life.
To visit the World Service Office website for news, literature, international meeting links, and other information click the image below
WS Board of Trustee Bulletins
- Bulletin 13: Some thoughts regarding our relationship to Alcoholics Anonymous
- Bulletin 15: Open and closed NA Meetings
- Bulletin 17: What is Addiction?
- Bulletin 18: Special interest meetings
- Bulletin 19: Gender-specific language and the use of the word “God” in NA literature
- Bulletin 20: Freedom from Prejudice, Part I and II
- Bulletin 23: Participation and decision making at the World Service Conference
- Bulletin 25: Public relations and the traditions
- Bulletin 27: HIV and AIDS in NA
- Bulletin 28: Freedom from prejudice
- Bulletin 29: Regarding Methadone and Other Drug Replacement Programs
NA WORLD SERVICES BULLETINS
- Bulletin 21 R: The generation of funds (fundraising) and the Seventh Tradition in NA
- Bulletin 22 R: Direct Contributions
- Bulletin 30 R: Theft of NA funds
- Bulletin 31 N: Meeting attendance cards
- Bulletin 32 R: USA banking, EIN, and tax liability information
- Bulletin 33 N: USA Liability Insurance Bulletin (PDF format)
- Bulletin 34: Group Conscience and NA Literature
- Bulletin 35: Narcotics Anonymous Copyrights and Literature
Narcotics Anonymous World Services (“NAWS”) provides literature, service materials, bulletins and various other tools for NA members, NA groups, and NA service committees as resources in their NA service delivery efforts. Our production and distribution of these materials is not intended to imply that NAWS is in a position of authority over any of those who use these materials. NAWS does not have any centralized control over any NA members, NA groups, or other NA service committees.
All service materials produced by NAWS are offered as a reference resource, and their application is at the sole discretion of the user. They should not be considered directives or mandates from NAWS, and may be adapted or applied as the user sees fit. Additionally, NAWS takes no responsibility in any issues of liability that may result from the application of these materials.