Literature review meets: TBD
- The purpose of the Literature Review Committee is to initiate and review all new and upcoming NA literature to provide and carry the message of recovery in written form to the addict who still suffers.
- The duties of the Literature Review Committee include the following:
- Provide workshops open to the entire regional fellowship.
- Collect and disseminate to all the Literature Review Committees on the area level, the literature needing input, review and/or approval.
- Develop and maintain a list of the status of all literature that is in the literature process of approval, review, etc.
- Coordinate with other regions, the WSC and NAWS, Inc on literature review and development.